The ultimate goal of holistic healing is wholeness, its about bringing any imbalance into alignment with its natural state of functioning. A Holistic approach considers the individual as a whole, including emotional, spiritual and physical health to create a state of balance and vitality. As a nutritionist and wellbeing expert, my goal is to help you to honour that the body, mind and soul work as a system with each part contributing equally to the whole person. We will work with that knowing to discover the path that will lead you to the healthiest, happiest, most vital version of yourself.
With a holistic perspective we realise that health is really an overall state of being. –
- Natural unprocessed and unrefined foods
- Alive foods that still contain live enzymes
- Good Quality Sleep
- Healthy Natural Environment
- Eliminating the use of chemicals in the home
- Alleviating environmental pollution whether it be air pollution, noise pollution or water pollution.
- New Perspective – Positive outlook on life
- Positive focus – Loving thoughts towards self and others
- Goal Setting – Sees the higher perspective
- Spiritual connection – Sense of universal service, Good Karma
- Feeling of Peace and gratitude – exploring the negative beliefs, old wounds, regrets and unresolved relationships which have contributed to our dis-ease process.